Author Topic: rxcanada4less.com review  (Read 1340 times)

TommyPill

• hi, Im new here.
rxcanada4less.com review
« on: June 17, 2020, 06:48:22 AM »
rxcanada4less warning: DO NOT order the supposed hair loss products.  I did, and after a couple of weeks of using the tablets, I lost the majority of my hair. I contacted them to ask why they are selling fakes and after putting pressure on these guys, they finally admitted expired meds were relabeled as 'hair products',and that they are sorry but that they will continue to advertise these items.  I have no idea why they are doing this when they admit they are not genuine products in the first place. Avoid at all cost.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:52:11 AM by TommyPill »

eby

• hi, Im new here.
Re: rxcanada4less.com review
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 08:47:10 AM »
So far quite a few have said and agreed on the same. I would happily share what it is these guys threatened me with after I called them out for being scammers, but others have pointed out that I should wait to hear from their shipping dept.
Be strong.

stenice

• hi, Im new here.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 08:57:24 AM »
I have heard that they have been "selective scammers" in the past AND STILL TO THIS DAY. these sites need to have some people successfully order/ post good feedback, for others to buy to NOT be able to rip others off.. this is just what I have learned from the past.

BennyFrog

• hi, Im new here.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 09:31:34 AM »
rxcanada4less has been around for a long time they used to send and I would receive in as little as 5 days, but then they went downhill and stopped replying.  I HAVE NOT ORDERED IN AT LEAST A YEAR' Any one had success with them recently?

devinFface

• hi, Im new here.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 09:24:56 AM »
This source has been dead for at least a year and a half. My recommendation would be to STAY FAR AWAY from them and any sister site.