Author Topic: Eastcoastexpress at countermail.com  (Read 582 times)

Lumo

• My Users
  • hi, Im new here.
Eastcoastexpress at countermail.com
« on: April 23, 2019, 12:15:44 AM »
Just received my order from eastcoastexpress. The order was for 80 x 10mg  hydrocodone and the packaging seemed VERY professional. it arrived in blister packs and original boxes. I've now taken more than 20 of these pills and no doubt this is genuine hydrocodone.   

Anyone tried their oxycodone and /or xanax bars?   

insomniack

• My Users
  • hi, Im new here.
Re: Eastcoastexpress at countermail.com
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 12:43:20 AM »
@Lumo, I took a chance on their xanax bars and also a medication that is hard to get (dilaudid 2.5mg) ....I received 2days after I paid, quality ok.

eddieMerx

• hi, Im new here.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 10:51:17 PM »
My first post in this thread.I placed an order with eastcoastexpress recently. Happy to say they came through and I'm 100% f****d up..... I mean happy with my order. But it sucked that it took 10 days to get here (paid for $40 shipping). I don't have a high tolerance but can definitely say their xanax bars and hydrocodone 7.5/325 are legit. But they should be raising the price not lowering them, thats how cheap they are. This company has sick prices and plenty of product including bulk prices on their list. Any Ginny pigs out there want to give their hydromorphone a shot? Any thoughts or experiences would be helpful to all of us.

Cheers,
EddieMerx

devinFface

• hi, Im new here.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 08:54:44 AM »
Okay love this vendor!! I ended up ordering xanax and then decided to also order a backup.I ordered the first late on 4/15 which was evening so he didn't ship until the next day , which was ok.He communicated with me immediately every time and also answered all of my questions quickly.I placed my backup order on 10/17, one reason was to have backup and second reason was to try a different brand as I wanted to check if there was a difference in quality between different strengths.Again immediate response and quick payment processing.He shipped the same day.1st letter stuck in customs for several days, 2nd letter slided right through and i received both letters 10/24. Both in a discreet envelope, no indication of content and no rattling!  I'l be ordering from Jim again.

KennethKlock

• hi, Im new here.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 09:58:35 AM »
Product update:

Bought a bottle of their phentermine caps and they are as legit as phen gets. Packaging was discreet and included the order along with a leaflet with instructions. Recommend.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:01:11 AM by KennethKlock »
Friendships are made when one person says to the other, WTF! You too?? I thought I'm the only one.

StarMoonBoy

• hi, Im new here.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 08:43:38 AM »
ordered 10/17 via email ( eastcoastexpress@countermail.com ) ,sent payment 10/18 ,shipped: 10/19 received: 10/30 Thumbs up for the vicodin!